The Erie Lackawanna Railroad Historical Society produces the following publications on a quarterly basis.
- The Diamond – our popular 40 page historical journal printed on gloss enamel paper and features illustrated articles about the operations, facilities, equipment, and employees of the related lines. Occasionally, major articles are run on a serial basis spanning several issues.
- The Extra Board – our newsletter features information and articles about the Society and its activities, updates about the current happenings effecting the railroad lines and equipment, modeling news, a member For Sale and Wanted to Buy section, etc.
- From The Workbench – our modeling newsletter featuring modeling news and articles written by our members.
- The Limited -Online modeling and historical publication of the former ELH&TS
- The Flying Saucer – our general store catalog featuring exclusive models and books published by the ELRRHS offered to our members at attractive prices.